Effective signage begins with quality components. Let’s start with the basics.
Our art department can accept files from virtually all professional publishing and graphics software. However, we cannot accept any electronic art that has been created using Microsoft Office or equivalent. If you have artwork that was created using one of these programs, please contact us to discuss an alternative solution. All artwork must either be saved as grayscale, bitmap or cmyk and at a minimum of 300 dpi or in some cases 100 dpi will be sufficient depending on the application. Please send the files in the format they were created in.
- Adobe InDesign CC
- Adobe Illustrator CC
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Corel Draw X8
Include all elements used to create the document, such as:
- Any TIFF files within the document
- Any EPS files within the document
- All fonts, including both printer and screen fonts
- All Mac files must have fonts converted to curves / outlines.
In multi-SPOT color, documents must use colors from the Pantone Matching System (PMS) Library.
Effective Signage Guidelines
Signage is one of the most powerful forms of advertising. Making it effective is part art and part science. A good understanding of the parameters will help you to work with sign designers to craft your message into an effective sign. This guide is intended to give an overview of some of the important considerations that go into designing and purchasing an effective sign.Download PDF
- Our e-mail address is: email@example.com.
- Please fax your confirming order and a hard copy of the artwork for our reference.
- Please include in the e-mail message, your name, company name, and project/item name.
- Our email server can accept files as large as 50MB.
- Files larger than 50MB must be sent via FTP, USB Drive, CDs, DVDs and online file transfer sites such as Wetransfer.com, Google Drive and OneDrive etc...
When sending artwork/files, please enclose color specifications, a hard copy of the artwork (if possible) and your confirming order. Please include information about how to contact you directly as well.